Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
McKinney Academy Presents "December Celebrations"
Earlier this week, we visited Charlie's school for McKinney Care Academy's interpretation of "December Celebrations." To say that Mrs. Moske does a great job with the kids is an understatement. She is amazing! These boys and girls are so well trained and their presentations are totally adorable!
I wish you could see them in person, but since you can't, here are a few pictures and a couple of videos that will definitely make you smile.
Enjoy!
The decor in the classroom is so fun and festive.
Charlie loves seeing us in the audience, but he tries to hide it. I guess he's playing it cool.
Here's Charlie really getting into it, wouldn't you say?
And singing!!
Great job, buddy! I'm super proud of you!
After the presentation, the boys and girls decorated gingerbread houses. Charlie skipped the decorating part and jumped right into the eating part.
That's Megan beside Charlie. He has a crush on her. When I asked Charlie why he likes Megan, he said, "Because she wears pretty dresses."
Daddy jumped in and helped Charlie decorate his gingerbread house. (I think he was afraid there wouldn't be any candy left for the other boys and girls.)
My turn to help!
I will say Charlie did enjoy the sprinkles. He sprinkled the heck out of his gingerbread house.
Charlie's classroom had its own real Christmas tree.
Every boy and girl received a personalized tote filled with goodies from McKinney Academy. Aren't they cute?
Here's some of Charlie's artwork. (We're still working on our handwriting as you can tell.)
Here's Charlie bringing a present he made for me.
Isn't it super cool? I love it!
We just love Mrs. Moske. She's the best!
Merry Christmas!
And, finally, here are a couple of videos of the presentation. Go, Charlie! Go!
If that didn't put you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will!
No comments:
Post a Comment