Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Little Helper

Charlie is such a pleaser. He really wants to make Mama and Chase happy, so throughout the day, he does little things that (he thinks) help us out. For instance, today I put Chase in the swing so I could check my email. When I took a peek around the corner, I saw Charlie trying to feed Chase a bottle. (The bottle was empty, so Chase wasn't too happy about that. It's the thought that counts anyway, right?)

Later in the day, he brought a pacifier over to Chase and shoved it in his mouth. (Not sure how Chase felt about that either.)

At bath time, Charlie takes Chase's bath mat and lays it out in front of the sink for me. Then he drags the bathtub across the floor and into the kitchen so I can put it in the sink for bath time.

Charlie also likes to help with the laundry. He shoves the clothes into the washer and dumps the detergent into the basin. And when it's time to empty the dishwasher, he pulls out the dishes one at a time and hands them to me.

He's also quite the conservationist. Lately, he's fascinated with turning the lights on and off. Well, actually, it's just the "OFF" part that he's fascinated with. Al Gore would be proud....

No comments:

Post a Comment