Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and although I am without one of my favorite Valentines (Mike - in Daytona), I was able to hang with my other two Valentines today. Charlie, Chase and I enjoyed our day. We opened cards and Valentine presents in the morning and spent the afternoon outside delivering Valentine cookies and cards to our neighbor friends. All in all, it was a great day.

What made it especially wonderful was Chase. He slept from 7:30p until 6:15a this morning and did not make a peep all night. Yahoo! AND, to beat all, Chase took an hour-and-a-half nap this afternoon. That is HUGE! He usually takes nothing but 15-30 minute catnaps, so a nap this long is extraordinary!

I don't think Mike had as nice of a day. He was in Daytona living through the longest 500 of his life. Two long red flags for track repairs made the race day super long. I'm sure he would have much preferred to spend Valentine's Day with us!

Anyway, I'm attaching a couple of pictures to this blog entry. You'll see a photo of our Valentine treats for our neighbors. You'll see a photo of Charlie enjoying one of those treats. And you'll also see a couple of pictures of Charlie eating his first-ever bowl of cereal - with milk! He LOVED it!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Enjoy the photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment