Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Year in Review (Part 1)

Well, I'm stealing this idea from my friend, Lauren Verlander, but I can't help it. It's a great idea!

In honor of the new year, I'm going to do a "2010 Year in Review" over the next couple of blog entries. (It also helps that there's really nothing spectacular going on in our lives right now, so this will give me material to write about.)

I think you'll really enjoy this because I've uncovered lots of short videos that show how far the boys have come in just 12 months. It's truly amazing.

So, enough chit chatting. Here goes. The 2010 Year in Review, Part 1!

____________________________________________________________________

We started 2010 the same way we ended it... 

...with a Tennessee loss in a Bowl game.


Oh, and SNOW!



Believe it or not, that's Charlie in the picture above.

Here's a picture of Chase from the snow 2 weeks ago.


Eerie, isn't it?!

Anyway, back to our year in review.

Some things stayed the same...



Ahhh... the grocery cart.

And some things have really changed!



You're probably wondering when these videos were made...

February 20, 2010. Less than one year ago. Hasn't Charlie come such a long way? Amazing!

Meanwhile, there's Chase.

Here he is back on February 25, right before he eats cereal for the first time. He still has the million dollar smile. What a sweetie!


And luckily, I have video of it too! So fun!


Well, I think that's enough excitement for one blog post. Next time, we'll cover sitting up (Chase), moving out of the crib (Charlie), and who knows what else.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment