Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 Year in Review (Part 2)

Our Year in Review will continue in a moment but before we move onto other 2010 milestones, I just had to show one more video of sweet Charlie before he became chatty Charlie...


I'm still amazed at how much he's learned! This video was taken in mid-March and here we are, just 10 months later, and he's talking our ears off! Love it!

Ok, anyway, back to our Year in Review.

______________________________________________________

Chase obviously grew and changed so much this year. You gotta walk before you can crawl, right? Well, in Chase's case, you gotta "push up" first.


And then, you gotta "sit up," right?


Here's video of little Chasie sitting up on his own for the first time!


And I have to include these photos of Chase because they're just too cute!




And then there's Charlie who also had a big year. His first major milestone was moving out of the crib and into the big boy bed!

Here's his last morning in the crib. (Sniff. Sniff.)


And here's Charlie sitting in his big boy bed, right before his first nap.


He did such a great job! He only got up once. I heard him stomping around in his room, so I busted in there and quite literally scared him into staying in his bed until Mama or Dada gets him after his nap. Since then, he's not given us any trouble! He stays in his big boy bed until one of us comes into his room. So proud of him!

Meanwhile, Mama and Dada were SO HAPPY that Charlie moved out of the crib and Chase moved into it, because that meant that we got our bedroom back. YEAH!

I have to include this photo of Charlie because it's quite simply, one of my absolute favorites of him. I just love the lighting in this picture and I love his genuine smile. Adorable!


So, that's Part 2 of our Year in Review. Next time we'll cover crawling, swimming and other summer fun. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment