Has anyone seen my Chase?
He's the cutest, sweetest little boy with long, brown, Justin Bieber-type locks, a cute button nose and a million dollar smile, but he's also very dramatic, extremely daring, an early riser and a horrible, horrible napper!
Several days ago, someone switched my Chase for this incredible look alike!
It's uncanny, isn't it?
Let's compare the similarities and differences between my Chase and this new version of Chase.
Cute? Most definitely!
Sweet? Absolutely!
Long, brown, Justin Bieber-type locks? Well, they're a little shorter now, but still...
Million dollar smile? You bet!
Dramatic? Uh, at times.
Extremely daring? Yes, but has been listening to the word "no" rather well and even sitting still in time out for the full minute when he's being punished.
Now here's where it starts to get strange.
An early riser? NO! In fact, this new, look alike Chase has been waking up at 7 am and even slept as late as 7:20 am this morning! Oh, happy day!
A horrible, horrible napper? NO! New Chase has napped like a champ and even took a 2 1/2-hour nap yesterday!
So, as you can see, I have a problem. Someone has switched my Chase for this new (and, dare I say, improved) look alike. I am not sure what to do, because I rather enjoy new Chase. I kind of hope he sticks around for awhile!
(Don't tell old Chase I said that. I don't want to hurt his feelings...)
Umm... by the way, there will not be a reward for information leading to the whereabouts of old Chase.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment