Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Break for Snow!

We're going to take a little break from our 2010 Year in Review - which I must say I have done a very good job dragging out - to showcase pictures of our first snow day in 2011.

And this snow was a big one too! In fact, we're iced in today - ice on top of snow. What fun!
Chase obviously hasn't seen "A Christmas Story." He doesn't know the perils of sticking his tongue out in this cold weather. Stay away from flag poles, buddy!


I think this picture is funny, because that is an honest to God, big snowflake that fell in front of Mike's face, just as I was taking this picture.

Even Charlie is impressed with the snowfall.


Another big snowflake fell just as I was taking this picture. It is precariously placed, wouldn't you say?





Mike and Charlie, getting ready to sled down the hill beside our house.


Leave it to Charlie and Mike to figure out some way for him to ride a big wheel in the snow.



Off they go, into the sunset, riding a big wheel on a sled. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment