Lately, Chase has had absolutely zero interest in letting me video him. All he does is moan, whine or scream "NO!" as he runs in the other direction.
I'm so sad about this because his vocabulary has exploded lately, but he won't let me record him. He has the greatest smile and laugh, but I can't manage to get it on video. He loves to dance and sing, but I'm not able to show you any of that.
You can imagine my surprise when he let me roll tape for more than three minutes the other day! I was ecstatic! So, if you have the patience - and your volume turned up really high - I think you'll really enjoy this clip.
But first, let me set the stage a little bit...
Chase loves to work on puzzles like big brother, Charlie. (Actually, he loves doing anything big brother, Charlie does.) What I love most is when Chase puts two pieces together - whether they fit or not - he screams "A PUZZLE!," at the top of his lungs and throws his hands in the air. It's cute as can be and quite funny! Luckily, I was able to capture this on video. Yippee!
Second, (and this is where the volume on your computer comes in) Chase also loves to tell the same joke that his big brother does. "Why didn't the skeleton cross the street? Because he didn't have the guts!" In this video, you'll hear Charlie say the joke first, then you'll hear Chase mumble the joke afterwards. Granted, when Chase says it, it sounds a bit like, "Bzz, bzz, bzz, mumble, STREET! Bzz, bzz, mumble GUTS!" But still, it's super cute and more importantly, it's recorded for posterity!
So, enough chit chat. Let's get to the video.
Here it is... all three minutes of it!
They are telling jokes :) too cute.
ReplyDelete