Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow! Round Two


It's snowing again today and it is absolutely beautiful outside! I can't believe we've had so much snow lately and neither can Charlie (as is evident in this picture.) And speaking of snow, Charlie calls it "HO." Makes me laugh every time he says it. And as for the talking, we've really turned a corner there. Charlie is finally starting to use more and more words AND putting words together to make short sentences. Hallelujah! Here are some of the things he says...

"Dada's car"
"More Mama"
"House"
"Eat"
"Mama, More O's" (Cheerios)
"Sit"
"Yet" (Actually, "yet" is Charlie's version of "light")
"Truck"
"Map" (This is Charlie's version of "nap")
"D Tain" (This is Dinosaur Train, his favorite show)
"Mama Help"
"Hi Dace" (This is what Charlie says when he talks about Chase. He thinks Chase's name is Hi Chase.)

He says more than this, but honestly, this is all I can think of right now. Regardless, I am SO excited because he is repeating words and making an effort to talk, whereas before, he would just stare at you (or get frustrated) when you asked him to try.

So, YEAH CHARLIE!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to read the blog and know how well you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Charlie is really working on his New Year's resolutions...smiles

    ReplyDelete