Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flashback

I took Charlie and Chase to Joe Gibbs Racing the other day.  Yes, I said Joe Gibbs Racing.  No, I'm not living in the past.  I took the boys to Joe Gibbs Racing because that's where our IT guy works and I had to bring him my new computer to setup.  (No, I'm not kidding.  The True Speed IT guy works for Joe Gibbs Racing.  He's great.  We trust him.  He knows what he's doing.  Oh, yeah.  And he's inexpensive.  So... he's not technically our IT guy, but that's what we call him anyway.)

Ok.  Enough of that.  I took the boys with me to Joe Gibbs Racing because I knew we could pass a couple of hours of time just staring at racecars.  I knew Charlie would be in heaven, and he was.  We got up close and personal with three racecars out in the lobby and then we got to peek onto the shop floor and watch the crew working on racecars.  Charlie also wanted to go into the gift shop where he could stare at all of the diecasts.  Lucky for me they were having a clearance on matchbox cars, so I was able to get a No. 18 M&M's Camry for $5.  I'm supporting the cause there, right?

So, long story short.  Here are a couple of photos from our trip to JGR.  Chase, once again, was thrilled.

(Editor's note: Mike was not happy with the title of the original post, so it has since been changed.  I thought it was funny, but he didn't really see the humor in it.  Oh well!)





















1 comment:

  1. Jason says "He knows you were thinking about him"......Ha!
    Looks like the boys had fun.

    ReplyDelete