Charlie loves to sing. He sings all the time! It's such a sweet a wonderful sound. The only problem is that you can't understand a word he's saying. And by the sound of it, I think he may be speaking in German as well.
Recently, I discovered that he knew the words to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." You have to listen very close to figure out that he's singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" (again, parts of it may be in German), but indeed, that's what it is. He also has several other songs that he loves to belt out, but I have no idea what those are - if they're real songs, or if he made them up.
I was able to get video proof for you. The first song is definitely "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Listen closely for all of the words. The second song is his. Make sure you stick with the video for the duration because at one point, he really seems to get into it. What can I say, he's the next Michael Buble!
P.S. If the video gets wobbly for a moment, just imagine me pulling something out of Chase-zilla's hands before he rips it to shreds.
Wonderful Singing Charlie!!!
ReplyDeleteChase how did you get so many booo boos??
Love you both.
Miss Raz