Anyway, Oma and I took the boys swimming last week, which gave me a great opportunity to take photos... especially I never get the chance to do that. HA! Enjoy!
Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Splish, Splash
My neighbors have been on a two-week cruise to Italy, which is all well and good. I'm sure they had a blast, yada, yada, yada, but while they were gone, they gave us the go ahead to use their pool whenever we wanted. Now we're talkin'! :)
Anyway, Oma and I took the boys swimming last week, which gave me a great opportunity to take photos... especially I never get the chance to do that. HA! Enjoy!
Anyway, Oma and I took the boys swimming last week, which gave me a great opportunity to take photos... especially I never get the chance to do that. HA! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment