Thursday, August 19, 2010

Field Trip!

Lucky for us, Dada has a really cool job which gives us the opportunity to take our friends on awesome field trips.  I invited my friend Michelle and her two car-crazed boys to go with us to Stewart-Haas Racing last week.  I knew she was probably just a sick as I was of hibernating from the heat in her house and would appreciate a chance to get out with the boys and go somewhere fun for free.  (It's very hard to find fun things to do with two little boys that don't cost an arm and a leg or don't require sweating outside in 100 degree heat.)  After coordinating nap times and gathering snacks and drinks, we headed out the the race shop.  Here are a few pictures from our field trip to SHR.

Ok, so this is actually not part of the field trip, but what a cute picture!  Charlie was comparing his racecar to the one on TV.  I couldn't resist.








Even Chasey is car crazy!

Charlie and his friend, Collin.  











I think we wore him out.


One last picture!

1 comment: